Therm-a-Rest Z-Lite (Coyote) – Regular
Notice: Function id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/x/woocommerce.php'), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include('/themes/x/framework/views/icon/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, RW_WooCommerce->AddProductRating, RW_WooCommerce->EmbedRatingByProduct, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5835
Still a favorite of the ultralight elite, the Z Lite mattresses are our lightest, most compact closed-cell mattresses.
The proprietary foams are softer on top for extra comfort and denser on the bottom for extra durability. Wherever you’re headed, a Z Lite mattress is the right choice for ultralight warmth, durability and comfort.
Out of stock
- Flat dimensions: 72 in x 20 in (6 ft x 1.7 ft)
- R-value: 2.2
- Pad is engineered for extreme alpine climbing, adventure racing and long-distance backpacking, when reducing weight and bulk is paramount
- Accordian-style design lies flat instantly and folds up into a small package quickly and easily
- Closed-cell foam withstands years of use and abuse
- Egg-carton pattern increases softness and adds insulation by trapping warm air under your sleeping bag
- Made in USA.
- From the Therm-a-Rest® Fast and Light Series.