Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite (Marigold) – Regular
The peak of ultralight, three-season camp mattress performance. The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included. Weight: 360 grams Dimensions: 72 inches x 20 inches Made in USA
Out of stock
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective <span class=”techPoint tar_techPoint_thermacapture” style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #0066c0; cursor: pointer;” tabindex=”1″ data-toggle=”popover” data-content=”
In this patent-pending application, we vary the location and number of ThermaCapture layers within each NeoAir mattress to meet specific warmth targets. Combined with Triangular Core Matrix construction, a single ThermaCapture™ layer can boost warmth by up to 50% and creates the unmatched warmth-to-weight ratios offered by a NeoAir™ mattress.
” data-original-title=”ThermaCapture™”>ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while <span class=”techPoint tar_techPoint_triangle_matrix” style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #0066c0; cursor: pointer;” tabindex=”1″ data-toggle=”popover” data-content=”
Triangular Core Matrix™
Our most advanced design uses patent-pending technology to minimize heat loss with two stacked layers of triangular baffles, creating hundreds of individual cells in our warmest mattresses. Simultaneously this internal structure adds an unmatched level of stability to every NeoAir mattress.
” data-original-title=”Triangular Core Matrix™”>Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- R-value: 3.2
- Dimensions: 72 inches x 20 inches
- Weight: 350 grams
- Made in USA