SOL Survive Outdoors Longer Urban Survivor Kit
The Urban Survivor is the first survival kit that Survive Outdoors Longer has introduced in the new SMART PREPPER SERIES. The Urban Survivor is specifically designed for 1 person to survive the unexpected disaster for at least 72 hours. The easily grab and go backpack is packed with range of survival areas such as; Survival Tools, First Aid, Hygiene, Nutrition and Literature with room to personalize your kit. Plan to survive the expected or unexpected disaster with the Urban Survivor. Weight: 2.4 kilos Made in USA.
Out of stock
- Be Seen And Heard
Broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB Slim Rescue Howler™ pea-less whistle.
- Fix Yourself
Mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself.
- Start Campfires and Camp Stoves
Fire Lite™ striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik™ burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
- Stay Warm
Survive Outdoors Longer® Survival Blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Knowledge is Survival
Survival instruction with the most up to date tips and survival techniques from the team at Survive Outdoors Longer®
- Size: 12×11.5×6
- Weight: 2.4 kilos
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 – 4 Days
- Supply list:
- 1 – Survive Outdoors Longer™ Backpack
- 1 – Emergency Rain Poncho
- 1 – Headlamp, 2 watt LED w/ headband
- 1 – Tinder-Quik™ Firestarter (4 pack)
- 1 – Fire Lite™ Fire Starter
- 1 – Survive Outdoors Longer™ Emergency Blanket, 56″ x 84″
- 1 – Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2″ x 26″
- 1 – Pair of Work Gloves
- 1 – Adventure® Medical Kits Ultralight / Watertight .3 Medical Kit
- 1 – Surgical Mask
- 1 – Adventure® Bath Wipes
- 1 – Toothbrush
- 1 – Toothpaste, Tube
- 4 – 400 Calorie Energy Food Bar
- 10 – 4.44oz Water, US Coast Guard Approved
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A comprehensive Guide – by Eric A Weiss, M.D.
- 1 – Guide to Natural Disasters
- We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US