Sawyer Hydration Pack Inline Adapter Kit for Squeeze and Point ONE Filters
Notice: Function id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/x/woocommerce.php'), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include('/themes/x/framework/views/icon/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, RW_WooCommerce->AddProductRating, RW_WooCommerce->EmbedRatingByProduct, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5835
Turn your Sawyer screw on/off Point ONE and Squeeze water filters into an inline filtration system for your hydration pack with this set of easy-to-use adapters (hydration pack and Sawyer filter sold separately). It’s great for backpacking, long hikes, bike treks, international travel, and more. Made in USA.
Out of stock
- Turn your Sawyer screw on/off filter into an inline filtration system for your hydration pack with this simple accessory
- Screw the connections onto the each side of Squeeze filter, then insert the filter inline into your hydration pack drink tube
- Compatible with the Sawyer Squeeze Filter (SP129, SP131) and the All in One Filter Hydration Pack (SP181); not included
- Designed for use with industry standard 1/4-inch inner diameter tubing
- Convert your Sawyer filter into an inline hydration unit
- Compatible with the Sawyer Squeeze Filter and All In One Filter
- Made in USA.