Sawyer 1-gallon Gravity Water Filtration System
Weighing only 8.3 oz. / 235 grams, the Sawyer 1 Gallon Gravity System is a quick and convenient way to filter enough water for the whole group, whether you’re in base camp or a remote backcountry site. Made in USA.
Out of stock
- 0.1-micron filter physically removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Filters 1 gallon of water in under 7 minutes (depending on water and filter conditions)
- With threads on both sides, you can screw push-pull cap onto Mini for easy on/off functionality when filtering; also compatible with the cleaning coupling for backwashing
- Bladder has a wide mouth for fast, easy filling and a convenient carry handle
- Filter will also fit the threads on Sawyer Squeeze reusable water pouches and most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Use the included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high flow rate
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
- Includes: dual-threaded Mini filter, 1-gal. water bladder, hose, push/pull cap, cleaning coupler, connector clip and cleaning syringe
- Made in USA.