MSR DragonFly™ Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove
Notice: Function id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/x/woocommerce.php'), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include('/themes/x/framework/views/icon/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, RW_WooCommerce->AddProductRating, RW_WooCommerce->EmbedRatingByProduct, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5835
For the international backpacking gourmet, the multi-fuel MSR DragonFly stove has the most adjustable flame of any liquid fuel burning stove.
Out of stock
- Lightweight pump is easy to adjust and is durable
- Pump features a poppet valve so it won’t leak when you remove it from the stove after cooking
- 2 control valves: 1 to regulate gas flow and another to dial-in a precise flame
- Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha
- Field-maintainable stove stays clog-free thanks to its self-cleaning jet
- Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage—fits inside MSR cook sets, sold separately
- Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- MSR DragonFly backpacking stove requires MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
- Made in USA.
- Runs on white gas, kerosene, jet fuel and unleaded automobile fuel.
- Please note: automobile fuel will clog the stove much quicker than the other fuels and should only be used if other fuels are not available.