MSR DragonFly™ Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove
For the international backpacking gourmet, the multi-fuel MSR DragonFly stove has the most adjustable flame of any liquid fuel burning stove.
Only 1 left in stock
- Lightweight pump is easy to adjust and is durable
- Pump features a poppet valve so it won’t leak when you remove it from the stove after cooking
- 2 control valves: 1 to regulate gas flow and another to dial-in a precise flame
- Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha
- Field-maintainable stove stays clog-free thanks to its self-cleaning jet
- Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage—fits inside MSR cook sets, sold separately
- Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- MSR DragonFly backpacking stove requires MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
- Made in USA.
- Runs on white gas, kerosene, jet fuel and unleaded automobile fuel.
- Please note: automobile fuel will clog the stove much quicker than the other fuels and should only be used if other fuels are not available.