Gear Aid Aquaseal SR Shoe Repair Adhesive (formerly Freesole)
Notice: Function id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/x/woocommerce.php'), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include('/themes/x/framework/views/icon/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, RW_WooCommerce->AddProductRating, RW_WooCommerce->EmbedRatingByProduct, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5835
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe and boot repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Aquaseal SR, previously known as Freesole, offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Aquaseal SR not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F).
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Aquaseal SR.
Made in USA.
Out of stock
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144″ (1/4″ wide bead)
- With Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator combo, 1 oz. tube seal seams about 288″
- Freesole cures by reacting to the humidity in the air
- 8-12 hour cure time – only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240
- Made in USA